Lake Forest, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Dallas, TX
OUR MISSION: Improving the health and well-being of the people we serve.
With 40-plus years of experience, HealthFitness has an established track record of creating immediate, effective health management programs for large and diverse populations. And as a subsidiary of Trustmark Companies, we are backed by a mutual insurance company with nearly 100 years of experience serving the employee benefit needs of employers across the country.
Our history began with on-site fitness management, but over the years we expanded the services and programs we deliver to address the scope of the population health spectrum. Today’s HealthFitness leverages an experienced, superbly trained workforce to integrate fitness, health management, condition management and occupational health programs that meet the individual needs of program participants, and the population health goals of organizations like yours.
As an industry leader we maintain a national footprint so we can reach your people, nationwide. We have more than 5,000 trained associates deployed across the country. And we serve a diverse client base, including nearly 200 clients in industries ranging from health care to technology to manufacturing.
• To partner with you by focusing on your needs to achieve shared success.
• To provide you with a higher level of service than you have ever experienced.
• To provide you with unique, innovative, high-quality products and services.
HealthFitness collaborates with employers to provide personalized solutions that empower participants to reduce their health risks and change behaviors.
We have 35 years of industry experience and offer a complete portfolio of innovative health improvement solutions, designed to help employers avoid rising health care costs and improve productivity.
We use total population strategies and solutions to deliver results-based savings through increased participant engagement and improved outcomes.
• We believe in the power of participants to improve their personal health and well-being.
• We believe in creating dynamic partnerships with employees and employers to produce healthy, highly productive workforces.
• We believe that targeted solutions are key to engaging a client’s unique population in behavioral change.
• We believe with the right tools, education and guidance, all employees can actively improve their individual health, allowing employers to avoid rising health care costs and to improve productivity.
- 3rd Party Biometric Integration
- Disease Management General
- Financial Wellness
- Finger Stick
- Fitness / Activity
- Health Literacy
- Health Risk Assessment
- Home Kits
- Incentive Management
- Offsite Lab Testing
- Online Coaching
- Onsite Coaching
- Sleep Disorders
- Telephonic Coaching
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking (w/ tracking device)
- Weight Management
- Wellness Portal