SUM180 is an online financial wellness service that delivers a financial plan so powerfully simple that employees are immediately ready to take action:
– with a clear picture of where they stand;
– just three manageable next steps at a time;
– access to advisers for support only when the client is ready; and
– an online community so they can learn from and support one another in their Plans.
We believe that, when it comes to money, everyone deserves a simple plan that gives them the financial advice they need to live better. With a digital model, we can, for the first time, offer an affordable service that helps everyone start where they are and build toward financial success.
Our founders are technology entrepreneurs, Wall Street veterans, and marketing specialists. We partner with FinancialAdvice4Me to provide the advice and technology underlying our financial planning services. Our advisers are from the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (formerly the Association of Cambridge Advisors), known for their high professional standards in fee-based financial planning and serving their clients’ interests.
SUM180 innovates in these ways:
– It’s comprehensive. It deals with all aspects of money, not just debt or just a budget, but what you make, what you spend, what you own and what you owe.
– Every SUM180 Plan gives no more than three next steps, instead of a bulky report packed with industry jargon and complicated recommendations that no one reads.
– It’s personalized. It’s the three things employees can do right now, given where they are, right-sized and actionable, to improve their financial situation.
– It provides accountability. SUM180 stays with employees, providing prompts and allowing them to track their progress, offering coaching from advisers, until they complete their steps. Then they return to SUM180 and receive three new steps, moving forward at the pace that is right for them.
– It includes an online community so employees can learn from and support one another in their Plans, delivering on the keys to behavioral change – invite, encourage, account – in a fresh way.
– It’s like Weight Watchers for your money. Start where you are, take a few next steps, track your progress, experience success, and come back when you are ready for more.
- Financial Wellness