Vitality changes the economics of healthcare by integrating expertise in wellness and well-being, insurance, and technology to change the behaviors that lead to poorer health. Uniquely monetizing health in ways that actively encourage engagement in healthier lifestyles, providing benefits from day one to members, employers and society.
Vitality brings a global perspective through successful partnerships with employers of all sizes (U.S. corporate wellness offering) and best-in-class insurers around the world. In the U.S., for those employers with more than 1,500 employees (our Large Group segment), Vitality’s comprehensive core offering will meet your needs. Drawing on behavioral economics, Vitality supports, guides and incentivizes individuals to improve their health.
Vitality Group is a member of Discovery Ltd., a global financial service organization and pioneer of the Shared-value Insurance model. The Vitality program currently serves more than 4 million members in 14 countries around the world with plans to launch in an additional ten markets over the next two years.
The Vitality approach is centered on this notion of “shared value;” by empowering employees and their families to lead healthier lives, we create stronger and more profitable businesses as well.
Vitality delivers a solution that encompasses the following:
1. An evidence-based approach directly targeting major health risk factors. The proven impact of Vitality on health risk reduction and reduced medical spend has been acknowledged by leading business, health and investment leaders.
2. A program, built on behavioral models, which puts members on a path toward improved self-esteem and greater rewards.
3. Robust employer support, including insightful reporting on actionable metrics, implementation through ongoing strategy development, a fully-supported champ program, numerous communication modalities and more.
4. Technological savvy that includes our integrated, instantly accessible wellness network and a flexible platform that meets both members’ and employers’ needs.
We’ve connected the established and the innovative, applied accountability throughout, and created an approach to health in which it’s easier for people to make better choices. Wait until you see what that can mean for your business.
- 3rd Party Biometric Integration
- Disease Management General
- Financial Wellness
- Finger Stick
- Fitness / Activity
- Health Risk Assessment
- Incentive Management
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Offsite Lab Testing
- Online Coaching
- Onsite Coaching
- Telephonic Coaching
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking (w/ tracking device)
- Weight Management
- Wellness Portal