About Happify Health
Happify Health, a global leader in mental health and wellness technology, breaks down barriers to achieving better mental health by creating an engaging, clinically-effective, stigma-free environment that allows employees to build skills that increase resilience and reduce stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms. With Happify Health your clients have access to:
• A platform that’s built for high engagement with industry leading activation and retention rates
• Unlimited scalability as a 100% software-based solution
• A clinically validated solution that includes over 60 tracks/programs on a variety of topics, over 3000 science-based activities and games and over 300 guided meditations
• Flexible integration options
• An ability to meet the mental health and wellness needs across the entire employee population from wellness and prevention to early detection and support for diagnosable mental health conditions.
• Industry-leading activation and engagement. With a deep understanding of digital consumer behavior built through years of testing and optimization with 4 million users worldwide, we know how to recruit, engage, and retain employees. • Innovation & technology leadership. We continually advance our platform through leading-edge technologies such as bio-sensors, AI coaching, natural language analysis, and dynamic personalization to ensure we deliver a best-in-class user experience with sustained engagement.
• Validated results. We rigorously test and validate our platform to ensure efficacy and adherence to science and clinical best practices. This includes internal testing, data analysis, and participation in randomized
controlled trials with leading research institutions. We have three published studies in peer-reviewed journals and have several more in-progress.
• Global capabilities. The Happify platform has been localized using teams of in-country clinical, cultural and language experts to ensure the content and activities are not only translated but aligned with the local culture and science to meet the needs of individuals in 8 different languages. Currently, Happify has users in 178 countries around the globe.
Happify Health Offerings
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Corporate Sleep Disorder Vendors
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Financial Education
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- Mindfulness at Work
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
- Corporate Challenge Program
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Weight Management Programs
Happify Health Reviews
Happify Health Materials
300_HAP_26382_Sell Sheet_7x7_Employer_Overview _digital_FINAL_optimized.pdf
Happify Healthgrades Case Study_v3.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
Happify Health Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers and benefits consultants to access detailed information on service providers and issue RFPs.||Anyone can access the basic vendor data listed on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do employer & consultant users pay to access Shortlister?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Shortlister's public site has tens of thousands of visitors per month that are researching vendors. They do not pay to access this basic vendor data.|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Service providers can enroll on the Shortlister app for free.||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site.|
|Can service providers pay to improve their position?||No – The Shortlister app's matching algorithm is completely neutral & unbiased. It matches employer & consultant users with service providers based on how closely the buyers requirements match the service provider's capabilities.||Yes – ONLY on Shortlister's public site. Service providers can bid to show up higher on listing pages. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the substantial effort it takes to curate this pages and vet vendor data.|
|What if a service provider doesn't pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Service providers don't pay a fee to participate on the Shortlister app and are matched based on how well their capabilities align with a buyer's demographics and needs.||Service providers will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide, they will just be listed below those that have bid to list higher on that particular product page.|
|What about the Top Vendor lists at the top of the product listing pages? Is there a fee to be listed?||Not Applicable – The Shortlister app doesn't display Top Vendor lists because the algorithm generates a custom list based on the customer's needs.||Yes - There is a nominal fee of $50 per quarter that's charged if a service provider is approved for a Top Vendor list. Shortlister evaluates vendor capabilities & market performance data to determine who should be listed. Evaluating this data takes considerable time and effort, so the nominal $50 fee covers the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists. If a vendor applies for a Top Vendor list but doesn’t meet the criteria, they are not charged a fee.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on Shortlister's app are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. When a user is logged into the Shortlister app, they can clearly see the source of the review.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by Shortlister's consultant and employer users.||Service providers can see information that was collected from their own clients.|