About Happify Health
Happify Health, a global leader in mental health and wellness technology, breaks down barriers to achieving better mental health by creating an engaging, clinically-effective, stigma-free environment that allows employees to build skills that increase resilience and reduce stress, anxiety and depressive symptoms. With Happify Health your clients have access to:
• A platform that’s built for high engagement with industry leading activation and retention rates
• Unlimited scalability as a 100% software-based solution
• A clinically validated solution that includes over 60 tracks/programs on a variety of topics, over 3000 science-based activities and games and over 300 guided meditations
• Flexible integration options
• An ability to meet the mental health and wellness needs across the entire employee population from wellness and prevention to early detection and support for diagnosable mental health conditions.
• Industry-leading activation and engagement. With a deep understanding of digital consumer behavior built through years of testing and optimization with 4 million users worldwide, we know how to recruit, engage, and retain employees. • Innovation & technology leadership. We continually advance our platform through leading-edge technologies such as bio-sensors, AI coaching, natural language analysis, and dynamic personalization to ensure we deliver a best-in-class user experience with sustained engagement.
• Validated results. We rigorously test and validate our platform to ensure efficacy and adherence to science and clinical best practices. This includes internal testing, data analysis, and participation in randomized
controlled trials with leading research institutions. We have three published studies in peer-reviewed journals and have several more in-progress.
• Global capabilities. The Happify platform has been localized using teams of in-country clinical, cultural and language experts to ensure the content and activities are not only translated but aligned with the local culture and science to meet the needs of individuals in 8 different languages. Currently, Happify has users in 178 countries around the globe.
Happify Health Offerings
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Corporate Sleep Disorder Vendors
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Financial Education
- Mindfulness at Work
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
- Corporate Challenge Program
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Weight Management Programs
Happify Health Reviews
Happify Health Materials
300_HAP_26382_Sell Sheet_7x7_Employer_Overview _digital_FINAL_optimized.pdf
Happify Healthgrades Case Study_v3.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
Happify Health Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers (to share reviews, get more in-depth provider information and go out to market) and consultants (to manage their teams and client bids, have information on all providers and manage their bid processes).||Anyone can access the data on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do users pay to access?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Our public site is visited by tens of thousands of users per month looking for vendors and they do not pay for this information|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Being listed and receiving business opportunities is free for service providers||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site|
|Can service providers buy higher position on the list?||No – The Shortlister selection algorithm ONLY matches buyers to sellers based on the “fit” of the vendors, including what products they offer, size, demographics and cultural fit.||Yes – ONLY on our public site, service providers can bid to show up higher in the order they are listed. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the thousands of leads we send to providers that do not come through our app.|
|What if a service provider doesn’t pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Providers are matched in our algorithm based on how they fit with a particular buyer’s needs. Providers are shown first, receive bids and win business every day even if they’ve chosen to not take part in our paid marketing programs.||They will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide. They will just be listed below those that have chosen to pay to rank higher. They ARE also still eligible to be included on our top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists.|
|What about the top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists on your vendor listing pages? Are those pay to play?||Not Applicable – The “Top” lists on our public site have no impact on||Service Providers pay a small fee quarterly if they are chosen for these lists. Shortlister uses many qualitative and quantitative evaluation criteria to curate these lists quarterly. We use this small fee to cover the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on our App are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. Logged in users can see the source of the review they are reading.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by our subscribers.||Service providers can see information that was provided about them from our non-subscribers.|