CARROT FERTILITY - Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted Julie Chavez, VP of Strategy and Alliances at Carrot Fertility, to share how full-spectrum family-formation benefits can support recruiting and retention and ensure the benefits you’re bringing to your clients are the most relevant for their employees and meet the full spectrum of forming a family.
EMPLOYEE DEMAND FOR COVERAGE IS ON THE RISE
Over the last decade, we witnessed a dramatic shift in the conversation around fertility. Support for diversity, equity, and inclusion programs and to lower healthcare costs are the main reasons why employers are continually looking to add fertility benefits to their benefits offerings.
Recent survey results and key data show that employees expect more financial and emotional resources, more open conversations, and better parent-friendly workplace culture.
IMPLEMENTING A SOLUTION THAT MEETS THE NEEDS
Carrot is a complete global fertility and family forming benefits solution for companies, offering flexible financial coverage and expert care navigation to employees across the US and more than 60 countries. They are on a mission to make fertility and family-forming care accessible and affordable to all — regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or geography.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As the most comprehensive global fertility benefits provider, Carrot enables family-forming care to be accessible to hundreds of thousands of people around the world so far.
These are the main pillars that make Carrot an exceptional fertility solution:
- Clinically-backed, first-line interventions for less invasive care — data-powered timed intercourse, expert discussions with fertility and pregnancy clinicians, fertility-focused nutrition optimization, male-factor fertility testing, and more.
- Unlimited access to experts in adoption, surrogacy, and LGBTQ+ family forming.
- Access to culturally competent care.
- The Problem – BIPOC is underrepresented in healthcare, despite research showing that sharing a racial or cultural background with one’s physician can lead to better outcomes.
- The solution – Carrot offers the ability for members to request to be matched with a BIPOC provider at a Carrot in-network facility