GYMPASS – Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted Stefania Simonetti, Senior Director of Broker Partnerships at Gympass. She gives us a detailed look at the Gympass well-being platform that helps people stay active and well wherever they are.
MORE THAN A GYMPASS
Gympass is a complete corporate well-being platform that goes beyond fitness. They offer digital solutions through their wellness partner apps in the following categories: mental health, nutrition, mindfulness, and financial wellness. The company is partnered with over 50,000 physical fitness partners, 50+ wellness apps, 5,000+ personal trainers, and offer 100,000+ live and on-demand classes. This gives their users access to a global network of wellness provided for their employees.
Employees can find highly targeted solutions that are the most relevant for them based on:
Solutions that target the wellbeing of the mind:
- Therapy sessions – 1-on-1 online therapy sessions via chat or video call, with no copay needed.
- Meditation and Sleep Support – Programs, guides, and music to improve your sleep, mood, and mindset.
- Mental Health and Motivation – Resources to reduce stress and anxiety while increasing focus and productivity.
- Finance – Tools to help you manage your money in one place and plan for your future.
Solutions that target the physical body wellbeing:
- Physical Activity – The largest network of gyms and studios with live and on-demand classes.
- Kids and Family Fitness – The whole family can stay active together with classes for all ages.
- Nutrition – Custom meal plans, grocery lists, recipes and diets guided by real nutritionists.
- Specialized Programs to quit smoking, treat high blood pressure, diabetes, and chronic illnesses.
WHY CHOOSE GYMPASS?
This is what makes Gympass your go-to-solution:
- Complete – Find everything in one platform.
- Inclusive – Affordable plans that meet your employee’s needs, regardless of who they are or where they are.
- Results Driven – Clear and measurable ROI for your business while keeping the privacy of the employees.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS THAT WORK FOR EVERYONE
Gympass offers a wide range of plans and prices for your client’s employees to help them stay active wherever they are. The plans start from $9.99 – $249.99. With a single membership, your employees have unlimited access to the largest network of fitness and wellness partners.
The employer has an enterprise subscription that covers all costs associated with the launch and maintenance of the Gympass program. It is an annual cost that helps you join a highly targeted network of partners based on company requests and employee referrals. Employers get an account management team dedicated to address all requests from their HR team, while employees will have their own customers’ service team at their fingertips.
HOW DOES IT WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Gympass offers different options to fit your employee’s needs.
- Gympass core – Wide range of plans and prices for your employees. HR Portal, account managers, communications.
- Core + Free Plan – All included in the Core Offering + 5 wellness apps for free to all your employees.
- Core + Family Members – All included in the Core Offering + 3 family members per employee accessing the same options of plans.
- Core + Family + Free Plan – All included in the Core Offering + 5 wellness apps for free to all your employees + 3 family members per employee accessing the same options of plans.
It is incredibly important to take a proactive approach during the current pandemic and help employees of all ages and abilities to be as active as possible and improve the quality of their lifestyles. Gympass aims to help you achieve just that – and to have some fun while doing it.