LETSGETCHECKED – Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted LetsGetChecked‘s Head of Strategic Partnerships, Beena Thomas, and Chief Medical Officer, Robert Mordkin to discuss how employers can improve their corporate wellness screening strategy to lower costs and increase engagement.
LetsGetChecked is the leading health diagnostics platform that gives employees and health plan members access to a wide range of testing options from their own home, as well as screenings, telehealth, and e-prescriptions. Founded in 2015, the company empowers people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked tests cover general health, men’s health, women’s health, and sexual health, and are available nationwide in the US, Canada, and Europe.
LetsGetChecked brings together a full vertically integrated solution that looks at patients’ health holistically. Their solution is helping people live longer and healthier lives via their end-to-end diagnostics and clinical platform.
In terms of member experience, LetsGetChecked provides:
- A holistic view of health and lifestyle so the patient can have a broad and better understanding of their health
- Clear results with historical views that help patients understand their health status
- On-demand 24-hour access to clinical support to answer questions on how to take the test, their results, symptoms, and much more
- Risk and condition management to identify condition risks and manage them accordingly
- E-prescription to help members achieve improved health outcomes
- Population health management to provide insights around population health
The results speak for themselves. A few of LetsGetChecked achievements include:
- Identifying more than 200k infections or abnormalities
- Working with more than 1.7M patients
- Less than 24-hour turnaround time
- Increasing screening engagement by up to 4X
RETHINKING BIOMETRIC SCREENINGS
LetsGetChecked offers a simple process and experience, both for the employer and employees.
For the employer – Once the employer sends the eligibility file, LetsGetChecked physicians will validate the appropriateness of testing, ship the kits out and will deliver the results directly to employers.
For employees – LetsGetChecked delivers the kits to their homes. They can easily self-administer the test and return the test via pre-packed return labels where UPS will pick it up from their homes. The results are digitally delivered to employees, and if/when needed LetsGetChecked clinical team is there for any consultation on next steps.
As the pandemic continues to impact how consumers interact with healthcare, it is imperative to implement a health and wellness screening solution that removes barriers to participation and increases access. That is where LetsGetChecked comes in. Guided by science, empowered by technology, and passionate about caring for people, LetsGetChecked uses their expertise to empower people to live longer and happier lives.