Shortlister hosted Tom Gonzalez, Director of Analytics, and Kerri Smith, Director of Product at Health e(fx), to share more about their solutions that simplify your greatest HR challenges.
SOLVING YOUR HEALTH REFORM CHALLENGES
As the largest ACA and health reform provider, Health e(fx) has been serving brokers, admin partners, some of the nation’s largest employers and over 22 million individuals.
They help solve your problems with solutions that make health reform compliance and reporting easier. This will:
- Minimize your penalty risk
- Get the health reform expertise you need to be ready for change
- Reduce HR workload
COMPREHENSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
State Individual Mandate
Solve your health reform needs including state individual mandate reporting
HR Insights Analytics – Make your data work
ACA Compliance: Deeper view to manage compliance risk
Health Benefits: Insights to manage costs and opportunities
Workforce Management: Better understand your demographics to support retention
ACA Technology & Services – One platform, three options
Reporting Plus: For employers only needing IRS reporting, submissions, and corrections
Enhanced: For employers with streamlined plans requiring expert coding
Enterprise: For employers with complex workforces, data, and structures requiring eligibility determination
STATE INDIVIDUAL MANDATES
Health e(fx) was first to offer reporting for New Jersey and Washington D.C. in 2019 and will include California and Rhode Island for the 2020 reporting season. The Health e(fx) system is continuously updated to support state mandate needs and privacy laws. They support the different filing formats and timelines per state guidelines and can process form corrections right in their system.
HEALTH E(FX) HR INSIGHTS: A NEW CLASS OF INTELLIGENT ANALYTICS
Health e(fx) recently launched a new analytic product to provide you with the data and the facts to help you identify additional opportunities to save on healthcare costs, one of an employer’s biggest spends.
Optimize workforce decisions
- Based on the estimated COVID-19 infection rate in the counties where my employees work, what locations and populations could be impacted the most?
Reduce compliance risk
- Which FEINs require most attention to mitigate Penalty A risk?
- What’s the breakdown of my full-time, determined not full time and yet to be determined employees and how is this breakdown changing over time?
Identify healthcare participation and savings opportunities
- How does enrollment and company benefit premium cost vary across my FEINs and employee segments?
- What are employee costs as a percent of pay — and associated participation — for the health plan options offered?
- Are our customer-facing employees participating in the company health plan?
The Affordable Care Act continues to bring new compliance challenges to employers and that reporting compliance is NOT getting easier. Health e(fx) has been an industry leading ACA solution provider since the beginning and they continue to evolve and expand their offering beyond ACA with a big focus on data analytics.
If you are a user of Shortlister, click here to access the full Meet a Vendor presentation
If you are not a user of Shortlister, click here to request access to view this presentation