- Financial Wellness Programs
– Financial Coaching
– Financial Coaching Tools
– Financial Education
– On-Demand Pay Apps
GOES RIGHT HERE
Sum180 is a financial well-being decision support tool and solutions platform that starts where people are, engages through gamified personalization, and delivers actionable next steps and solutions addressing key pain financial points through partner providers. The service includes unlimited access to coaching from advisers and an online community and mobile tips and notifications to support behavior change.
Sum180 helps employers increase productivity and retention by addressing financial stress and concerns among employees. The results include the improved peace of mind, financial control and greater loyalty and connection to the employer, which can positively impact as many as 50% of employees.
We believe that, when it comes to money, everyone deserves a simple plan that gives them the financial advice they need to live better. With a digital model, we can, for the first time, offer an affordable service that helps everyone start where they are and build toward financial success.
Our founders are technology entrepreneurs, Wall Street veterans, and marketing specialists. Our advisers are from the Alliance of Comprehensive Planners (formerly the Association of Cambridge Advisors), known for their high professional standards in fee-based financial planning and serving their clients’ interests.
Sum180 innovates in these ways:
– It’s comprehensive. It deals with all aspects of money, not just debt or just a budget, but what you make, what you spend, what you own and what you owe.
– Employees start with a gamified mobile experience to help them overcome the barriers of fear and lack of time. Engagement exceeds 50% with our mobile app;
– Every Sum180 Plan gives no more than three next steps, instead of a bulky report packed with industry jargon and complicated recommendations that no one reads.
– It’s personalized. It’s the three things employees can do right now, given where they are, right-sized and actionable, to improve their financial situation.
– It provides unlimited coaching and accountability. Sum180 stays with employees, providing prompts and allowing them to track their progress, offering coaching from advisers, until they complete their steps. Then they return to Sum180 and receive three new steps, moving forward at the pace that is right for them.
– It includes an online community so employees can learn from and support one another in their Plans, delivering on the keys to behavioral change – invite, encourage, account – in a fresh way.