- Financial Wellness
- Online Coaching
- Telephonic Coaching
GOES RIGHT HERE
Fiscal Fitness Clubs of America
Fiscal Fitness Clubs provides a Financial Wellness program that goes beyond financial education to financial action. We combine education, coaching and peer support in fun ways to help employees take control of their finances so they get what they really want from their money.
The curriculum, designed by an Associate Professor of Financial Planning, breaks financial planning and management into easy to manage action steps. We provide all the tools and resources needed to make financial management practical and achievable by every employee. Sessions are offered through virtual conferences during the day, weekends and evenings and spouses/partners are automatically included in membership. Spanish speaking coaches are available.
Coaches help employees stay on task and avoid getting stuck by lack of support. Peer support brings fun and a can-do attitude to solving financial problems. The challenges help keep employees on task. We see ourselves as “the weight watchers of money.”
Through an initial assessment and tracking of key financial indicators, we track and share consolidated employee progress and financial stress reduction. Because we accept the fiduciary standard in ALL of our interactions and are fee only, you can be sure that it is not a program designed to “sell” other services.
• No product sales
• Extensive list of classes covering common critical issues. See the attachment called Getting Started & Monthly Action Classes
• Action lists give specific actions to take for each class along with the resource link to accomplish a task in our online classroom. (ie. Download free power of attorney form here)
• Partners are always included because money is a family affair
• Our programs are called “FUN!” We remove the jargon and use easy to understand language and analogies like fantasy football!
• We work with management to define critical components and incorporate your specific employee benefits
• Special corporate executive programs available
• Do it yourselfers can follow self- guided classes and take recorded classes and call coaches when needed
• All classes offered through live webinars and recorded, so individual’s learning styles can be maximized
• Check in and club participation optional
• Employer incentive programs can be incorporated to further motivate employees
• Tracking and program evaluation is taken seriously
• Behavioral economic principles and adult education knowledge built into entire program to maximize success
• Access to CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, so expert, unbiased advice can be gained when facing financial issues