We are headquartered in Bellevue, WA with satellite offices in 15 other states.
- 3rd Party Biometric Integration
- Disease Management General
- Financial Wellness
- Finger Stick
- Fitness / Activity
- Health Risk Assessment
- Home Kits
- Incentive Management
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Offsite Lab Testing
- Online Coaching
- Onsite Coaching
- Telephonic Coaching
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking (w/ tracking device)
- Weight Management
- Wellness Portal
GOES RIGHT HERE
We’re an employee engagement company that builds great places to work by improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture. At Limeade, we believe true engagement comes when people feel good and have a sense of purpose. That’s why we focus on the whole person and the whole company, with tools and programs that support both.
Our technology is simple, compelling and backed by science. We pull together well-being, engagement and social recognition software into one seamless experience – one that brings workplace culture to life and helps employees and companies feel more connected. Through personalized and social activities and interactive learning, we help people improve their overall well-being and reconnect to what motivates them in their jobs. This boosts engagement at work – and gives companies the business results they want.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Great companies invest in the well-being of their people — and in return, employees invest in the well-being of the company.
Our secret is culture. Employee engagement isn’t a superficial concept – it’s the result of factors that are deep-rooted and can seem intangible and mysterious. We take the mystery out of the equation through an evidence-based, scientific approach to what helps employees feel good, reconnect to their purpose at work and build a strong relationship with their companies.
• We boost employee engagement by improving well-being and strengthening workplace culture. We help companies invest in their people, so they can feel good and reconnect to their purpose at work.
• We provide web- and mobile programs with activities that help employees connect to each other, learn, improve their well-being and build a strong relationship with their companies.
• For companies, we bring workplace culture to life by keeping a pulse on how employees are doing, automatically providing the resources and tools they need to succeed.