About the company
Shortlister is designed to fundamentally improve the RFP process in the human capital space. Our goal is to identify the most compatible vendors with an employer’s budget, demographics, and unique program goals. Using our own unique proprietary matching algorithm, we have supported searches impacting over 1,000 employers and millions of employees lives. Through using Shortlister, you can make faster, higher quality, and more sustainable selections in the human capital marketplace.
About the position
We are looking for a Front-End Web Engineer with strong knowledge of React JS who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and UX/UI designers to improve usability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Taking care of cross-browser compatibility
- Taking part in the whole User Experience process
- 3+ years of experience in a front-end development
- Experience writing clean, standard-compliant, and accessible front-end code
- Experience with Php\MySQL is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of CSS (or CSS pre-processors) and HTML
- Creativity and a strong sense of visual design
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
What we offer
- Career advancement opportunities and working with a smart and motivated team.
- Flexible work arrangements because a life/work balance is important to Shortlister!
- Top-notch benefits, including private health insurance
- 20 days paid vacation per year
- Invests in personal and professional growth of employees