ADP has dedicated benefits administration offices in Salt Lake City, Utah; West Des Moines, Iowa; Louisville, Kentucky; El Paso, Texas; Alpharetta, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Marlborough, Massachusetts; Hyderabad, India; Pune, India; and Manila, Philippin
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., (ADP) is one of the world’s largest providers of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, with more than 650,000 clients in 112 countries. Leveraging more than 65 years of experience, ADP offers the widest range of payroll, tax administration, talent management, human resource management, benefits administration, and time and attendance solutions to employers around the world. We build configurable solutions that can fit your organization’s unique goals and increase your productivity so you can focus on what matters.
Our benefits administration solution is supported by highly knowledgeable associates who put our clients first. To support our clients’ demographically diverse, highly mobile employees, we provide various access points to employee information.
• We make compliance easier. Our culture of compliance reduces your burden in dealing with complex, drastically increasing regulatory requirements. With our 1,000 dedicated compliance associates and million annual investment to support compliance, our clients can be certain we respond quickly to changing regulations.
• We use smart data to drive client results. We empower you to make informed decisions and measure the success of your benefits strategy. From our Strategic Advisory Services group and ADP Research Institute to decision-support tools and analysis of benefits elections, these insights help clients define their benefits strategies.
• We provide flexibility and stability to meet client needs today and tomorrow. Our financial strength and solid infrastructure reassure clients that their benefits program will be executed accurately with the highest level of data security and a nimble response to regulatory changes and your business’s evolution — while knowing we will be prepared for the future. ADP maintains exceptionally strong credit ratings by Standard & Poor’s (AA) and by Moody’s (Aa3).
- ACA Reporting and Analytics
- Automated Notifications/Fulfillment
- Carrier Billing
- Carrier Reconciliation
- Case Management Tools
- COBRA Administration
- Data Integration
- Decision Support
- Dependents and Beneficiaries
- Direct Billing
- Eligibility Tracking
- Enrollment Reporting and Analytics
- Form Preparation/Distribution
- FSA Administration
- Hard-Copy Notifications/Fulfillment
- HRA Administration
- HSA Administration
- Imputed Income Calculations
- Incentive/Surcharge Administration
- Integrated EOI
- Integrated Video
- Knowledge Management Tools
- Mobile/Tablet Support
- Outsourced Service Center
- QMCSO Qualification/Administration
- Retroactive/Arrears Processing