Founded July 1966
US headquarters – Atlanta, GA
Morneau Shepell offers a full suite of solutions to support our clients in the administration of their health & welfare benefits and defined benefit pension plans throughout the United States. Since our founding in 1966, we have not simply administered benefits, but rather we have enabled employees to stay productive by developing technologies that simplify the way they manage their health, financial and wellness issues. We put our customers’ needs first to ensure we do the right thing and drive towards their expected results.
We provide scalable services that range from installed solutions to full third-party administration and call center services with many possible arrangements in between. We provide clients with services relating to annual enrollment, life event processing, record-keeping, reporting, billing, as well as call center services and manager and employee self-service capabilities.
Morneau Shepell currently provides benefits administration services for over 400 clients in the United States and Canada, covering over 1.5 million lives. We are one of the top five benefits administrators in North America. We serve clients of all sizes and in all industries of both the private and public sector.
Morneau Shepell’s proprietary benefits administration software, Ariel Benefits, is a highly configurable and flexible system designed to efficiently implement and execute client-specific provisions and processes. Our system is rules-based, effective-dated and event-driven with integrated work flow that will significantly reduce and automate routine administrative processing.
Below are some of the characteristics that distinguish our solution from our competitors:
• Industry leading performance standards and satisfaction guarantees
• We use a workbook-based implementation methodology which makes the best use of the clients’ resources and ensures consistent results
• Our self-service portals deliver a holistic view of benefit programs across multiple providers
• We have a sophisticated framework to manage and validate interface exchanges
• As a leading provider of Health Management solutions, Morneau Shepell has a unique perspective on H&W plan administration
Morneau Shepell offers a comprehensive and sustainable solution based on strong technology, robust quality assurance measures, tight integration of components, and rigor in process-all supported by dedicated benefits professionals and IT specialists. Through continued investment in our platform, and constant search for solutions that work for our clients’ employees, we are able to offer a pioneering, integrated digital strategy, leveraged on decades of experience in delivering administration solutions.
- ACA Reporting and Analytics
- Automated Notifications/Fulfillment
- Carrier Billing
- Carrier Reconciliation
- Case Management Tools
- COBRA Administration
- Data Integration
- Decision Support
- Dependents and Beneficiaries
- Direct Billing
- Eligibility Tracking
- Enrollment Reporting and Analytics
- Form Preparation/Distribution
- FSA Administration
- Hard-Copy Notifications/Fulfillment
- HRA Administration
- HSA Administration
- Imputed Income Calculations
- Incentive/Surcharge Administration
- Integrated EOI
- Integrated Video
- Knowledge Management Tools
- Mobile/Tablet Support
- Outsourced Service Center
- QMCSO Qualification/Administration
- Retroactive/Arrears Processing
- Voluntary Benefits Enrollment