Inlivo is a top-rated digital health service that offers personalized tools and programs for improving staff physical and emotional well-being. Inlivo was founded with the notion that user engagement is key to delivering successful digital health solutions. We designed our entire service by focusing on the individual as a whole – addressing their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. We offer dedicated mobile app and web access to 24/7 nutrition coaching and custom meal plans for diabetes management, blood pressure control, heart health, mental health, healthy weight management and many more. Since 2013 Inlivo has delivered wellness to millions of users around the globe.
What Our Users Say
“Best ever. Everyone that’s breathing on this earth should have this. No kidding. Crazy amazing app.”
“Inspired me to change my lifestyle. It is helping me track my progress and it motivates me. Would truly recommend!”
“Very Good Quality. It has helped me become a happier and healthier person… it is beyond helpful and I would recommend it 10 times out of 10.”
“You should download this app right now!!! I LOVE it! So easy to use and very helpful!!! I’m a nurse and I recommend this app to everyone!!”
What makes Inlivo great?
1) Our approach and entire service are centered around the idea that superior user engagement holds the key to success for any wellness program. Low engagement and low participation programs generally deliver negative net value to employers;
2) We strongly believe that wellness programs should be focused on the individual as a whole – addressing their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being all-together. Emphasizing on prevention and “seeing the invisible”? enables us to anticipate and solve health complications before they occur. Thanks to exceptional product personalization and AI-based guidance we deliver actionable insights that drive behavior change towards chronic disease prevention.
3) Inlivo helps employers cut costs without compromising on the quality – we deliver superior digital health solutions at the best possible pricing.
More about our service:
* Top Rated (4.6/5)
* 94% Customer Satisfaction Rate
* Apple App Store “Best New Apps”?
* United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Strategic Partner
* Top 8 “Weight Loss Apps for Apple Watch”
* 5.3 kg – Average Weight Loss
* 6.4% – Average % of Body Weight Lost
* 27% – Users dropped an entire BMI category
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Corporate Wellness Training Companies
- Digital Health Content Companies
- Diabetes Programs
- Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Diabetes Management Programs
- Corporate Metabolic Syndrome Vendors
- Mindfulness at Work
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Health Coaches
- Health Coaching Software
Inlivo Diabetes Program_.png
Inlivo Wellness Program.png
Inlivo Mental Health Program.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers and benefits consultants to access detailed information on service providers and issue RFPs.||Anyone can access the basic vendor data listed on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do employer & consultant users pay to access Shortlister?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Shortlister's public site has tens of thousands of visitors per month that are researching vendors. They do not pay to access this basic vendor data.|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Service providers can enroll on the Shortlister app for free.||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site.|
|Can service providers pay to improve their position?||No – The Shortlister app's matching algorithm is completely neutral & unbiased. It matches employer & consultant users with service providers based on how closely the buyers requirements match the service provider's capabilities.||Yes – ONLY on Shortlister's public site. Service providers can bid to show up higher on listing pages. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the substantial effort it takes to curate this pages and vet vendor data.|
|What if a service provider doesn't pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Service providers don't pay a fee to participate on the Shortlister app and are matched based on how well their capabilities align with a buyer's demographics and needs.||Service providers will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide, they will just be listed below those that have bid to list higher on that particular product page.|
|What about the Top Vendor lists at the top of the product listing pages? Is there a fee to be listed?||Not Applicable – The Shortlister app doesn't display Top Vendor lists because the algorithm generates a custom list based on the customer's needs.||Yes - There is a nominal fee of $50 per quarter that's charged if a service provider is approved for a Top Vendor list. Shortlister evaluates vendor capabilities & market performance data to determine who should be listed. Evaluating this data takes considerable time and effort, so the nominal $50 fee covers the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists. If a vendor applies for a Top Vendor list but doesn’t meet the criteria, they are not charged a fee.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on Shortlister's app are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. When a user is logged into the Shortlister app, they can clearly see the source of the review.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by Shortlister's consultant and employer users.||Service providers can see information that was collected from their own clients.|