About American Well
American Well’s mission, since its founding in 2006, is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We accomplish this by harnessing mobile and web technology to connect patients with healthcare providers, removing barriers such as distance, mobility, time, and constrained provider supply.
Our offering includes a full suite of products and services that includes mobile-, web-, and phone-based telehealth services; state-of-the-art telehealth kiosk and cart products; patient utilization and employer engagement programs; clinical workflows, tools, and guidance; an exclusive network of licensed, credentialed, U.S.-based physicians; and a services exchange allowing our clients to connect and share their services with one another, instantly, online.
The system utilizes multi-way, high-resolution video and audio streams, secure text chat and messaging, and digital telephony to deliver an intimate, informed, clinically effective, real-time encounter. The American Well offering also has functionality that allows providers to electronically prescribe, and allows patients and providers to store, manage, import, and export health information and documentation; review health content; and manage follow-up visits. This robust infrastructure behind American Well’s intuitive and convenient user interface makes the solution easy to use for providers and patients alike.
• Collaborative partnership: We will focus on designing a customized telehealth strategy defined by the culture, structure, and goals of your company, understanding needs such as access and engagement for your employees and their dependents
• On-demand care: Eligible participants and their covered dependents will have 24/7/365 access to real-time video consults via mobile or web, kiosk, and phone (not a call-back model based on provider availability)
• Transparency and patient choice: Eligible participants and covered dependents can review provider profiles and select a preferred clinician for on-demand and scheduled visits
• Online Care Group: We are exclusively partnered with a one-of-a-kind medical group comprised of highly trained, credentialed providers, dedicated to telehealth with years of experience and a host of clinical specialties including medical and behavioral health
• Industry-leading wait times: Physicians are available immediately, with a median wait time of less than ten minutes
• Making it your own: We offer branding and customization to tailor the offering to your solution and communication style
• Marketing communications: We provide support for participants and engagement strategies using evidence-based methods and best practices that will also recognize transitioning your population from an existing vendor to your telehealth solution
American Well Media
No Media uploaded for this vendor.
American Well Offerings
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Women’s Health Program
- DECISION SUPPORT
- Telemedicine Companies
American Well Reviews
American Well Materials
Online Telepsychiatry Brochure v2.pdf
Online Therapy Brochure v2.pdf
Adecco Case Study_Final 2018.pdf
Online Care Group 5 2019.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
American Well Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers and benefits consultants to access detailed information on service providers and issue RFPs.||Anyone can access the basic vendor data listed on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do employer & consultant users pay to access Shortlister?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Shortlister's public site has tens of thousands of visitors per month that are researching vendors. They do not pay to access this basic vendor data.|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Service providers can enroll on the Shortlister app for free.||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site.|
|Can service providers pay to improve their position?||No – The Shortlister app's matching algorithm is completely neutral & unbiased. It matches employer & consultant users with service providers based on how closely the buyers requirements match the service provider's capabilities.||Yes – ONLY on Shortlister's public site. Service providers can bid to show up higher on listing pages. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the substantial effort it takes to curate this pages and vet vendor data.|
|What if a service provider doesn't pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Service providers don't pay a fee to participate on the Shortlister app and are matched based on how well their capabilities align with a buyer's demographics and needs.||Service providers will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide, they will just be listed below those that have bid to list higher on that particular product page.|
|What about the Top Vendor lists at the top of the product listing pages? Is there a fee to be listed?||Not Applicable – The Shortlister app doesn't display Top Vendor lists because the algorithm generates a custom list based on the customer's needs.||Yes - There is a nominal fee of $50 per quarter that's charged if a service provider is approved for a Top Vendor list. Shortlister evaluates vendor capabilities & market performance data to determine who should be listed. Evaluating this data takes considerable time and effort, so the nominal $50 fee covers the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists. If a vendor applies for a Top Vendor list but doesn’t meet the criteria, they are not charged a fee.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on Shortlister's app are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. When a user is logged into the Shortlister app, they can clearly see the source of the review.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by Shortlister's consultant and employer users.||Service providers can see information that was collected from their own clients.|