CIRRUSMD – Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted Jeff Voss, Vice President of Sales for the employer market at CirrusMD. He shared CirrusMD’s unique approach for addressing behavioral health issues with telemedicine and the “must-haves” for access to care.
CirrusMD is a virtual care company that provides telehealth services in all 50 states 24/7/365. They offer on-demand, text-first care delivered by licensed, multi-specialty physicians (not bots) that takes less than 60 seconds to connect. It’s a simple, private, convenient solution that helps people get the answers they need, whenever, wherever they need them, without scheduling an appointment.
Goals of the CirrusMD program:
- Immediate, on-demand care. 100% human
- One path. One end-to-end care experience
- Truly integrated care delivery
- Seamless care navigation
CirrusMD doctors follow evidence-based best practices covering different care areas.
The doctors at employees’ or members’ disposal are:
- Board certified, 50-state network licensure
- 100% dedicated to CirrusMD platform
- Incentivized by quality, not quantity metrics
- Available within seconds
RESULTS FROM CIRRUSMD PROGRAM
- 83% encounters resolved on platform
- $398 average claims-based savings per encounter
- 18.5% total program utilization
- 93% employee satisfaction
TOP REASONS TO CONTACT CIRRUSMD
- Are you (your clients) satisfied with current telemedicine utilization?
- Do you feel the user experience could be improved?
- Are you interested in increasing medical cost savings and ROI from telehealth?
- Would your workforce prefer to receive care via text from a real physician (not a bot)?
- Are you concerned about care access during COVID and beyond?
- Does employee satisfaction matter to you?
- Would you consider an integrated approach to Behavioral Health to help remove barriers?
- Does your current solution provide physician-directed navigation to existing benefits?
The pandemic propelled human resource leaders to make massive shifts in benefit programs. As employee needs radically changed, today’s workforce started to demand care delivered instantly, wherever they are, and at the convenience of their schedules.
CirrusMD created their platform based on their strong belief – physicians should be always ready when your employees need them, not the other way around.