CURALINC HEALTHCARE - Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted CuraLinc Healthcare’s President, Sean Fogarty, along with David Pawlowski, LCPC, CEAP, DCC, SVP of Operations and Lesley Miller VP of Sales, to share more details on CuraLinc’s approach to employer-sponsored mental health, which combines the best features of traditional EAP models, digital programs and niche point solutions.
ABOUT CURALINC HEALTHCARE
As employers consider their options for providing employees with truly effective mental health benefits, it’s crucial to select partners and programs that bridge the gaps between the employee’s problem, the opportunity to deliver care and the ideal personalized solution.
Often times, what’s missing is a coordinated and authentic connection to care that leverages an integrated system of human and digital interactions to holistically improve employee mental health. CuraLinc delivers just that – transformative mental health care fueled by connectivity – marrying technology and personalized advocacy to engage, empower and support employees throughout their care journey.
WHAT MAKES CURALINC DIFFERENT?
- Design. CuraLinc’s approach fills gaps in access and care delivery commonly found with other providers.
- Choice. CuraLinc offers twelve different ways for employees to access mental health care and support.
- Utilization. CuraLinc drives more awareness and usage than traditional EAP and digital models.
- Flexibility. Every CuraLinc program is tailored to suit the unique needs of each client.
- Speed to Care. Participants have immediate access to licensed mental health counselors around the clock – and can also schedule ongoing care in as little as 24 hours.
- Quality. Evidence-based treatment is delivered to participants based on six distinct dimensions of quality.
- Integration. CuraLinc coordinates care, data and communication with a client’s other benefits and programs.
- Service. CuraLinc’s proactive and collaborative approach to partnership maximizes the value of the program.
- Impact. CuraLinc provides a measurable impact on absenteeism, productivity, depression and substance abuse.
CURALINC CARE JOURNEY
CuraLinc has redefined the modern EAP by looking at mental health through a more human-centric lens, empowering care through an individualized care journey for each participant:
- Engagement. Moving employees from confusion to clarity by igniting an initial connection.
- Access. Expediting a connection to meaningful care, powered by choice and preference.
- Advocacy. Reducing barriers to care through personalized navigation and guidance.
- Support. Providing evidence-based treatment through multiple modalities.
- Outcomes. Delivering end-to-end care and a measurable impact on health and productivity.