- Tobacco Cessation
GOES RIGHT HERE
2Morrow’s puts evidence-based, behavioral change programs directly in the hands of the end user. We do this by creating and distributing leading-edge behavior change programs based on the work of respected researchers and thought leaders. 2Morrow then delivers these programs directly into the hands of people, whenever and wherever they need them via apps on their smartphone.
2Morrow has collaborated with an internationally renowned cancer research institute to address nicotine addiction. Our mobile smoking cessation program is the first app-based DIY program proven to be effective in multiple randomized control trials. This program offers expanded reach, comparable efficacy and a much lower “cost per quit” compared to more costly traditional coaching programs.
2Morrow also offers branded mobile wellness programs.
What makes 2Morrow different?
2Morrow addresses unhealthy behaviors in a whole new way. By using an innovative approach called acceptance & commitment therapy, or ACT, the program helps users become aware of unhelpful thoughts and patterns so they can move forward with committed action toward their goals.
Clinically-tested, behavior change platform.
Our behavior change platform powers all of 2Morrow’s programs. Multiple clinical trials have been published on our ACT-based change programs and we have additional clinical trials in progress addressing weight, smoking/NRT, and chronic pain. This approach is based on work done and licensed from Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center.
– Stress/ Anxiety
Designed for Organizations
– Reporting and Insights for organizations
– Easy to use apps for participants
– Outcomes – Clinically-Tested Platform/Approach that results in change, ongoing research
– ACT – Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. Non-judgmental, mindful, helpful
– Reach – Smartphone based programs are preferred by 83% vs. telephone coaching
– Affordable – Save 60% or more over traditional programs
– Dashboard – Engagement data. ACA – reasonable alternative standard, (HIPAA)
– Coach Support – Users can message a coach from inside the app