- Onsite Clinics
GOES RIGHT HERE
Premise Health has managed employer-sponsored onsite healthcare services for some of the world’s leading companies for 50 years, delivering onsite healthcare services through millions of cumulative patient visits. We manage approximately 600 onsite health centers for 245 clients, to include over 60 AAAHC accredited PCMHs. Our operations teams are comprised of a variety of account management, clinical, technology, and project management resources. Our management team and clinicians are industry experts who have dedicated their careers to improving healthcare delivery. These clinical services are supported by critical infrastructure in risk management, clinical oversight, human resources, information technology, reporting, and data analysis. The delivery of onsite healthcare services is our core business. We strongly believe that a fully integrated, comprehensive healthcare program will deliver the greatest value to patients and employers alike. Our experience indicates that when we deliver the full spectrum of onsite services, we can best leverage healthcare resources and have the greatest impact on the overall health of an employee community. We also believe in the value of creating a dialogue between the patient and trusted provider, to promote health improvement and behavior change.
We know that a properly staffed and well managed onsite health center is key to controlling healthcare spending. When hiring onsite staff, we review the client’s corporate culture and select an onsite team who would best match that environment. Onsite health centers are convenient and onsite health professionals develop a familiar and trusting relationship with employees who utilize these services. With their care delivery focused entirely on population health improvement, our onsite professionals devote more time to each patient’s visit and provide more meaningful, higher quality interactions for employees. In the process, relationships develop between onsite providers and the workforce that facilitate patient behavioral change. This is the key to improving health and reducing healthcare costs.
Premise Health helps our clients achieve the following:
• Improved convenience and access to high quality healthcare services for employees
• Improved engagement and effectiveness in preventive health and chronic condition management
• A personalized and distinct healthcare experience
• More holistic approach to health across lifestyle, fitness, and medical integrations
• Enhanced/coordinated delivery model fully integrated with the local provider community
• Lower healthcare costs
• Increased productivity and decreased absenteeism
• Improved recruitment/retention advantage
• Better employee relationships/elevation of ‘Employer-of-Choice’ status