- 3rd Party Biometric Integration
- Disease Management General
- Financial Wellness
- Finger Stick
- Fitness / Activity
- Health Risk Assessment
- Home Kits
- Incentive Management
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Offsite Lab Testing
- Online Coaching
- Onsite Coaching
- Telephonic Coaching
- Tobacco Cessation
- Walking (w/ tracking device)
- Weight Management
- Wellness Portal
GOES RIGHT HERE
Vitality is a health and productivity improvement program leveraging web and mobile to optimize an employer’s investment in health and well being. We focus on what is proven in changing people’s behavior and improve their health by deploying the right technology, science and analytics, incentives and expertise in our human capital resources. The program includes a holistic approach of engagement opportunities in wellness components such as physical, financial, mental, and social health. This approach includes dynamic and personalized activities such as goals, challenges, education, and resources, and is further enabled by expansive integration, making both the member and client experience simple and intuitive.
Vitality brings a global perspective through successful partnerships with employers of all sizes (U.S. corporate wellness offering) and best-in-class insurers around the world. In the U.S., for those employers with more than 1,500 employees (our Large Group segment), Vitality’s comprehensive core offering will meet your needs.
Vitality Group is a member of Discovery Ltd., a global financial service organization and pioneer of the Shared-value Insurance model. The Vitality program currently serves more than 7 million members in 15 countries around the world.
The Vitality approach is centered on this notion of “shared value;” by empowering employees and their families to lead healthier lives, we create stronger and more profitable businesses as well.
Vitality delivers a solution that encompasses the following:
1. An evidence-based approach directly targeting major health risk factors. The proven impact of Vitality on health risk reduction and reduced medical spend has been acknowledged by leading business, health and investment leaders.
2. A program, built on behavioral models, which puts members on a path toward improved self-esteem and greater rewards.
3. Robust employer support, including insightful reporting on actionable metrics, implementation through ongoing strategy development, a fully-supported champ program, numerous communication modalities and more.
4. Technological savvy that includes our integrated, instantly accessible wellness network and a flexible platform that meets both members’ and employers’ needs.
We’ve connected the established and the innovative, applied accountability throughout, and created an approach to health in which it’s easier for people to make better choices. Wait until you see what that can mean for your business.