- Biometric Screening
– Finger Stick Blood Test
– Home Screening Kits
– Off Site Lab Testing Programs
– Venipuncture Biometric Screening
- Health Risk Assessment
- Physician Forms
GOES RIGHT HERE
American Heart Association Health Screenings
The American Heart Association has developed Life’s Simple 7® Journey to Health™, an integrated suite of science-based, evidence-informed tools and services. Our unique web-based portal fuses health content, personal health data, and consumer engagement opportunities, to take your workplace and workforce on a journey toward improved health.
The solution focuses on Life’s Simple 7® data, the seven health factors that can most effectively help lower the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and cancer. These seven factors are:
• Stop Smoking
• Eat Better
• Get Active
• Lose Weight
• Manage Blood Pressure
• Control Cholesterol
• Reduce Blood Sugar
The steps in the journey:
• Workplace Health Achievement Index:
Learn how to target areas for improving the health of your workplace and workforce with this organizational self-assessment and qualify for national recognition.
• Health Screening Services:
Options for screenings include on-site, diagnostic laboratory, in-home, healthcare provider or retail pharmacy. Screening results are auto-populated into My Life Check Enhance.
• My Life Check® Enhance health assessment
Our scientifically validated health assessment is integrated with biometrics. Participants get a personalized dashboard with up to 35 health actions to activate and engage them in their journey toward improved health.
Top 7 Reasons to Move Your Business to the American Heart Association:
1. Recognized and trusted consumer brand
2. Simplicity and power of Life’s Simple 7 science permeates the entire integrated solution
3. Science approved biometric screening panel integrated with a streamlined scientifically validated digital health assessment tool, with 35 evidence-informed health actions, will help activate and engage your employees and adult dependents in overall health improvement
4. Up to 5 options for obtaining a screening will yield much higher participation on average for both employees and adult dependents
5. Our onsite screening staffing and event management model is proven and effective
6. Our 16-page science approved Understanding Your Risk booklet provides meaningful information and guidance
7. Incentives management and tracking with robust data insights and analytics… all at very competitive pricing