Aduro‘s approach to well-being is like no other, leading to remarkable outcomes with increased engagement and higher satisfaction levels among employees. But that’s not all – after dedicating four years to pioneering innovation, Aduro is now re-introducing itself as the unparalleled solution on the market, proudly offering a single, native experience that addresses well-being, cardiometabolic conditions, and mental health holistically.
In our latest Meet A Vendor webinar series, we had the privilege of hosting Amanda Conway, MS RDN, Chief Growth Officer, and Chris Cannon, VP of Enterprise Partnerships at Aduro. Together, they shed light on the transformative impact Aduro is making in employee well-being programs.
By streamlining solutions that encompass coaching, mental health, diabetes, hypertension, and weight management, Aduro is at the forefront of empowering modern organizations. Their unique approach to well-being is yielding remarkable results, with more robust engagement, elevated satisfaction, and improved outcomes for employees.
In today’s ever-evolving business landscape, employers face many challenges impacting their workforce’s well-being, including:
- Medical spend on the rise: The average cost for U.S. employers are projected to increase by 6.5% per employee in 2023¹
- Employee stress and burn-out: 46% of Gen Z and 38% of Millennials feel stressed all or most of the time²
- Low engagement across wellness programs: Employees do the minimum needed to earn incentives when their program doesn’t keep them engaged
¹ Aon: U.S. Employer Health Care Costs Projected To Increase 6.5 Percent Next Year, 2022
² Deloitte’s 2022 Gen Z and Millennial Survey, 2022
A DIGITAL DOOR TO YOUR POPULATION
Providing a broad scope of reasons to interact, Aduro allows employers to engage with a higher percentage of their population. Supporting the member in all areas of life in one experience allows them to achieve better outcomes. They do that by offering:
- Human Performance Coaching
- Mental Health
- Biometrics + Data
ADURO® HYPERTENSION PROGRAM
An integrative approach to well-being and care includes:
- Experience the power of Biometric Screenings, providing valuable insights into your health status.
- Benefit from Personalized Outreach, tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- Access Tools and Resources on-demand, empowering you with knowledge and support at your fingertips.
- Engage in a vibrant Community, fostering ongoing connections and motivation on your well-being journey.
ADURO® OBESITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM 2024
The Aduro team was thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of their highly anticipated Obesity Management Program. Embracing a lifestyle-first approach, Aduro’s program features:
- Holistic and personalized journey to achieve sustainable weight loss and overall well-being.
- Therapeutic lifestyle approach: nutrition, physical activity, stress management, and social connection.
- Connected devices, integrated cutting-edge technology to provide real-time data insights and personalized coaching for better decisions.
- A comprehensive approach to prescribing anti-obesity medications and devices.
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING WITHIN YOUR ORGANIZATION
Take the first step towards a brighter and more thriving future for your employees with Aduro by your side. To explore how your company can benefit from Aduro’s pioneering advancements. Don’t hesitate to reach out to their team and be part of the movement towards a healthier and happier workforce with Aduro leading the way.