Explore valuable intent data statistics to learn how it can help companies better understand prospects and offer adequate solutions to their needs.
In This Post:
These Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) statistics provide insight into the growing trend of consumers utilizing BNPL services to pay for purchases.
BNPL allows consumers to purchase items without having to pay the total amount upfront and instead pay for the purchase in installments over a period of time. These statistics provide insight into the popularity of BNPL services, the types of customers using them, and how it affects their spending habits.
They also provide valuable information for vendors looking to understand how to tailor their offerings better to fit customer needs.
Written by Shortlister Editorial Team
- Buy Now Pay Later Users To Reach Over 900 Million Globally By 2027, Driven By Low Cost Of Credit by Juniper Research
- Biggest buy now, pay later (BNPL) services based on user count in the United States in 2020 by Statista
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Survey Evidence of Consumer Adoption and Attitudes by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Study: Buy Now, Pay Later Services Grow in Popularity by Maurie Backman and Jack Caporal
- Buy Now, Pay Later Statistics and User Habits by C+R Research
Financial Wellness Programs
Browse our curated list of vendors to find the best solution for your needs.
Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest trends, expert tips, and workplace insights!
Update your succession planning strategy with expert tips and unlock the potential for a seamless leadership transition, fostering a culture of long-term organizational success.
With the growing popularity of legal insurance plans, particularly as employee benefits, legal protection through group legal plans is rapidly becoming the norm due to its numerous advantages.
From growth trends to access to funding – equip yourself with insights to stay ahead of the curve and elevate your small business potential.