TRIA HEALTH – Meet A Vendor
Shortlister hosted Matt Baki, Vice President at Tria Health, and their long-term partner JELD-WEN to provide an inside look into Tria Health’s unique approach to care management and the results they have achieved.
WHO IS TRIA HEALTH?
Tria Health is a chronic condition management company founded in 2009. It is based on the belief that pharmacists play a vital role in the care management of high-risk patients that drive most of the health care spend.
The main Tria Health services include the following:
Tria Health’s Pharmacy Advocate Program
Certified and trained pharmacist provide personalized one-on-one telephonic consultation and support that allows them to:
- Manage the entire patient by understanding and bridging the gaps between their background, behaviors and beliefs.
- Improve outcomes through behavior change and optimizing medication use.
- Provide care coordination with the member’s prescribing physicians.
Digital support tools
- Remote monitoring devices
- Mobile app
- Patient portal
RxPlan Protection Suite
- Optimizes medication use across the entire plan
- Targets lower cost alternatives, gaps in care, duplicative therapies and medication non-adherence
- Pharmacy concierge service
JELD-WEN is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of reliable windows and doors and a long-term partner of Tria Health. With 6.800+ eligible employees they partnered with Tria Health in 2017 and through seamless integration, Tria was able to provide them care coordination, program results and data integration with multiple providers.
Despite benefiting JELD-WEN with a full understanding of the benefits being offered to their members, it also provided members with a streamlined health care experience.
WHAT MAKES TRIA HEALTH A GREAT PARTNER?
These are the main reasons why Tria Health is considered a reliable partner:
- Patient-centric approach to ensure all conditions are controlled properly.
- Ability to integrate with other providers without additional cost to the employer.
- Solutions provide measurable outcomes and includes 1:1 financial guarantee to reduce the employer’s financial risk.
- Ability to administer customized incentives, communication materials and provides proactive outreach to drive engagement.
Tria Health delivers patient-centered, pharmacist-led, and technology-enable chronic condition management. The result is optimal health outcomes and a strong partnership of trust between patients and their health care providers.
Log in to access the full Meet A Vendor Presentation!
Not a subscriber? Let’s get in touch!