About Interactive Health
Interactive Health’s mission is to improve health. We use dynamic personalization to improve wellbeing by bridging healthcare, workplace, and community. We believe employees are an invaluable resource that help drive an organization’s competitive advantage. Through our programs and services, we reveal valuable insights about employees’ health and wellbeing. Those insights empower individuals to adopt new habits — habits that are supported through personalized goal-setting and resources. As a trusted partner for over 25 years to more than 3,000 clients, our depth of experience provides us with a data set that is unmatched among peers. This data and expertise, along with proprietary processes, tools, and technology, is used to serve as a catalyst for high rates of engagement, improved employee health and lower healthcare costs for our clients.
1. Exceptional Execution: Over 25 years of experience with clients of all sizes, industries and geographies gives us the ability to consistently achieve 98% member satisfaction and 94% client retention. We deliver all our solutions by using our own employees rather than sub-contracting our services. This approach enables us to control the entire process and then deliver exceptional execution to achieve a positive member experience.
2. Personalized Solutions: We start by understanding the wellness strategy —then provide options to achieve goals. Solutions are flexible enough to span the range of client needs, budget, culture and goals and are designed to grow with you over time. Our solutions are powered by ActiveEngineTM, our proprietary clinical analytics tool that enables the success of our program and gives us the ability to identify and rapidly address all members in ways that are meaningful at a personal level.
3. Proven Results: We’re an industry leader in achieving results —our clients know exactly how their programs are performing and the impact they have on population health. Our data scientist team uses sophisticated analytics to help our clients understand participation, health risk status, and the impact of our programs on population health and employee well-being.
Interactive Health Offerings
- PLATFORMS & HUBS
- Wellness Companies
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- Mindfulness at Work
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
- Corporate Challenge Program
- Corporate Walking Challenge
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Health Coaching Software
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Telephonic Health Coach
- Health Coaches
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Weight Management Programs
- Off Site Lab Testing Programs
- Biometric Screening
- Venipuncture Biometric Screening
- Finger Stick Blood Test
- Health Risk Assessment
- Physician Forms
Interactive Health Reviews
Interactive Health Materials
Interactive Health Case Study_Elkay Manufacturing.pdf
Interactive Health_RJ O’Brien_Case Study.pdf
Interactive Health_7 Investments Employers Should Make.pdf
Interactive Health_NCQA Accreditation Press Release_2018.pdf
Interactive Health_Healthy Activities Overview_2018.pdf
Interactive Health_Healthy Triumph Overview.pdf
Interactive Health Healthy Advantage Overview.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
Interactive Health Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers and benefits consultants to access detailed information on service providers and issue RFPs.||Anyone can access the basic vendor data listed on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do employer & consultant users pay to access Shortlister?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Shortlister's public site has tens of thousands of visitors per month that are researching vendors. They do not pay to access this basic vendor data.|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Service providers can enroll on the Shortlister app for free.||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site.|
|Can service providers pay to improve their position?||No – The Shortlister app's matching algorithm is completely neutral & unbiased. It matches employer & consultant users with service providers based on how closely the buyers requirements match the service provider's capabilities.||Yes – ONLY on Shortlister's public site. Service providers can bid to show up higher on listing pages. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the substantial effort it takes to curate this pages and vet vendor data.|
|What if a service provider doesn't pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Service providers don't pay a fee to participate on the Shortlister app and are matched based on how well their capabilities align with a buyer's demographics and needs.||Service providers will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide, they will just be listed below those that have bid to list higher on that particular product page.|
|What about the Top Vendor lists at the top of the product listing pages? Is there a fee to be listed?||Not Applicable – The Shortlister app doesn't display Top Vendor lists because the algorithm generates a custom list based on the customer's needs.||Yes - There is a nominal fee of $50 per quarter that's charged if a service provider is approved for a Top Vendor list. Shortlister evaluates vendor capabilities & market performance data to determine who should be listed. Evaluating this data takes considerable time and effort, so the nominal $50 fee covers the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists. If a vendor applies for a Top Vendor list but doesn’t meet the criteria, they are not charged a fee.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on Shortlister's app are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. When a user is logged into the Shortlister app, they can clearly see the source of the review.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by Shortlister's consultant and employer users.||Service providers can see information that was collected from their own clients.|