About Interactive Health
Interactive Health’s mission is to improve health. We use dynamic personalization to improve wellbeing by bridging healthcare, workplace, and community. We believe employees are an invaluable resource that help drive an organization’s competitive advantage. Through our programs and services, we reveal valuable insights about employees’ health and wellbeing. Those insights empower individuals to adopt new habits — habits that are supported through personalized goal-setting and resources. As a trusted partner for over 25 years to more than 3,000 clients, our depth of experience provides us with a data set that is unmatched among peers. This data and expertise, along with proprietary processes, tools, and technology, is used to serve as a catalyst for high rates of engagement, improved employee health and lower healthcare costs for our clients.
1. Exceptional Execution: Over 25 years of experience with clients of all sizes, industries and geographies gives us the ability to consistently achieve 98% member satisfaction and 94% client retention. We deliver all our solutions by using our own employees rather than sub-contracting our services. This approach enables us to control the entire process and then deliver exceptional execution to achieve a positive member experience.
2. Personalized Solutions: We start by understanding the wellness strategy —then provide options to achieve goals. Solutions are flexible enough to span the range of client needs, budget, culture and goals and are designed to grow with you over time. Our solutions are powered by ActiveEngineTM, our proprietary clinical analytics tool that enables the success of our program and gives us the ability to identify and rapidly address all members in ways that are meaningful at a personal level.
3. Proven Results: We’re an industry leader in achieving results —our clients know exactly how their programs are performing and the impact they have on population health. Our data scientist team uses sophisticated analytics to help our clients understand participation, health risk status, and the impact of our programs on population health and employee well-being.
Interactive Health Offerings
- PLATFORMS & HUBS
- Wellness Companies
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Mindfulness at Work
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
- Corporate Challenge Program
- Corporate Walking Challenge
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Telephonic Health Coach
- Health Coaches
- Health Coaching Software
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Weight Management Programs
- CLINICS, ASSESSMENTS & SCREENINGS
- Biometric Screening
- Venipuncture Biometric Screening
- Finger Stick Blood Test
- Off Site Lab Testing Programs
- Health Risk Assessment
- Physician Forms
Interactive Health Reviews
Interactive Health Materials
Interactive Health Case Study_Elkay Manufacturing.pdf
Interactive Health Case Study_Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.pdf
Interactive Health_RJ O’Brien_Case Study.pdf
Interactive Health_7 Investments Employers Should Make.pdf
Interactive Health_NCQA Accreditation Press Release_2018.pdf
Interactive Health_Healthy Activities Overview_2018.pdf
Interactive Health_Healthy Triumph Overview.pdf
Interactive Health Healthy Advantage Overview.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
Interactive Health Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers (to share reviews, get more in-depth provider information and go out to market) and consultants (to manage their teams and client bids, have information on all providers and manage their bid processes).||Anyone can access the data on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do users pay to access?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Our public site is visited by tens of thousands of users per month looking for vendors and they do not pay for this information|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Being listed and receiving business opportunities is free for service providers||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site|
|Can service providers buy higher position on the list?||No – The Shortlister selection algorithm ONLY matches buyers to sellers based on the “fit” of the vendors, including what products they offer, size, demographics and cultural fit.||Yes – ONLY on our public site, service providers can bid to show up higher in the order they are listed. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the thousands of leads we send to providers that do not come through our app.|
|What if a service provider doesn’t pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Providers are matched in our algorithm based on how they fit with a particular buyer’s needs. Providers are shown first, receive bids and win business every day even if they’ve chosen to not take part in our paid marketing programs.||They will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide. They will just be listed below those that have chosen to pay to rank higher. They ARE also still eligible to be included on our top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists.|
|What about the top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists on your vendor listing pages? Are those pay to play?||Not Applicable – The “Top” lists on our public site have no impact on||Service Providers pay a small fee quarterly if they are chosen for these lists. Shortlister uses many qualitative and quantitative evaluation criteria to curate these lists quarterly. We use this small fee to cover the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on our App are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. Logged in users can see the source of the review they are reading.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by our subscribers.||Service providers can see information that was provided about them from our non-subscribers.|