About Total Brain
Total Brain is a mental health and fitness platform powered by the world’s largest standardized neuroscientific database. Founded on the notion that our mental health can be measured, improved and managed like our physical health, Total Brain measures the 12 brain capacities that define mental health, screens for the risk of common mental health conditions, creates self-awareness and accountability, and engages individuals in mental fitness programs that maximize their mental health.
Both individuals and companies benefit from the Total Brain platform. With just 15 minutes of mental fitness training a day, individuals can improve their self-awareness and brain performance both in and out of work. By confidentially monitoring and improving the mental health and fitness of their organization, companies can improve employee productivity and decrease healthcare costs across the organization.
• The 20-minute, confidential, clinically validated assessment measures each of the brain’s twelve capacities, covering the areas of emotion, feeling, cognition and self-control.
– Compare your brain capacities to others of the same age and gender
– Reassess regularly to track training impact and monitor your brain capacities
• Screen for risk of common mental conditions confidentially and stigma free in a brain performance context
– Screened conditions include: depression, anxiety, addiction, ADHD, PTSD, social anxiety and sleep apnea
– This is not a diagnostic tool, but a screening mechanism with 70-80% accuracy which can make confidential, in-app referrals to health professionals. This early flagging and immediate referral helps to reduce the cost of future medical claims by proactively addressing potential problems
• Brain training, personalized based on your assessment results, featuring exercises and content to help you consolidate strengths and master weaknesses
• Total Brain is powered by the world’s largest standardized neuroscientific database
– Over 660,000 users
– 1M data sets including 54 EEFs, 54 EEGs, 542 MRIs, 2KGWAS
– Database generated over 300 brain research publications
– 40+ brain trainings have been executed 16M times with published impact of trainings on specific performance drivers
Total Brain Offerings
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Mindfulness at Work
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- CLINICS, ASSESSMENTS & SCREENINGS
- Health Risk Assessment
Total Brain Reviews
Total Brain Materials
Gordon E Technology and Innovation Cognitive Brain Training Improvements. Gordon et al.pdf
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
Total Brain Clients
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers (to share reviews, get more in-depth provider information and go out to market) and consultants (to manage their teams and client bids, have information on all providers and manage their bid processes).||Anyone can access the data on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do users pay to access?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Our public site is visited by tens of thousands of users per month looking for vendors and they do not pay for this information|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Being listed and receiving business opportunities is free for service providers||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site|
|Can service providers buy higher position on the list?||No – The Shortlister selection algorithm ONLY matches buyers to sellers based on the “fit” of the vendors, including what products they offer, size, demographics and cultural fit.||Yes – ONLY on our public site, service providers can bid to show up higher in the order they are listed. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the thousands of leads we send to providers that do not come through our app.|
|What if a service provider doesn’t pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Providers are matched in our algorithm based on how they fit with a particular buyer’s needs. Providers are shown first, receive bids and win business every day even if they’ve chosen to not take part in our paid marketing programs.||They will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide. They will just be listed below those that have chosen to pay to rank higher. They ARE also still eligible to be included on our top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists.|
|What about the top 20 (or less if there aren’t 20 great options) lists on your vendor listing pages? Are those pay to play?||Not Applicable – The “Top” lists on our public site have no impact on||Service Providers pay a small fee quarterly if they are chosen for these lists. Shortlister uses many qualitative and quantitative evaluation criteria to curate these lists quarterly. We use this small fee to cover the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on our App are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. Logged in users can see the source of the review they are reading.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by our subscribers.||Service providers can see information that was provided about them from our non-subscribers.|