We are a wellness technology company that offers an enterprise Private Data Platform, which is uniquely designed to simplify the wellness experience for administrators and members by integrating and organizing benefits based on utilization and effectiveness. The platform is modular in design and entirely customizable to each population’s characteristics. Built in automation to support any incentive design, with plug and play configuration, allows groups to offer stand alone programs such as our Fitness Challenge or our state of the art Biometric Data Hub.
Why FitLyfe 360?
1. Better engagement through a simple and easy to use platform that has all your programs in one spot for members and significant others.
2. Better data management and analysis to determine which programs are effective and which ones are not. Also, the platform provides a single point to manage your vendor relationships to decrease the administrative load of HR.
3. Personal and organizational customization. Members and administrators can adjust look, content, and resources based on their own personal preference or organizational objectives.
4. Increase cost efficiencies by eliminating program features that are under utilized and augmenting programs that bring in the biggest return.
5. Consistency of health design. Regardless of vendor changes year-to-year, the platform stays the same giving users a familiar and consistent experience.
6. Stability, security, and privacy. FitLyfe has the highest level of certification to ensure platform integrity and performance.
No Media uploaded for this vendor.
- PLATFORMS & HUBS
- Benefits Navigation Platform
- Wellness Companies
- H&P POINT SOLUTIONS
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Corporate Musculoskeletal Programs
- Corporate Sleep Disorder Vendors
- Diabetes Programs
- Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Diabetes Management Programs
- Corporate Metabolic Syndrome Vendors
- Corporate Student Loan Programs
- On-Demand Pay Apps
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Financial Coaching Tools
- Financial Education
- Short-Term Loans
- Financial Coaching
- Investment Advisors
- Mindfulness at Work
- Stress Management in the Workplace
- Corporate Resilience Program
- EAP Providers
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- PHYSICAL WELLNESS
- Corporate Fitness
- On Demand Fitness Programs
- Corporate Fitness Center Management
- Gym Network
- Corporate Walking Challenge
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
- Corporate Challenge Program
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Health Coaching Software
- Telephonic Health Coach
- Health Coaches
- Health Literacy Programs
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Off Site Lab Testing Programs
- Biometric Screening
- Home Screening Kits
- Venipuncture Biometric Screening
- Finger Stick Blood Test
- Corporate Immunization Companies
- Executive Health
- Health Risk Assessment
- Physician Forms
- DECISION SUPPORT
- Healthcare Price Transparency Companies
- Second Opinion Services
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and download these materials.
You must be a registered user of Shortlister to access this
information. Click below to register and see this vendor’s clients.
will be in touch to provide pricing info shortly. They may need more specific information about the program you’re looking for, so that they can provide pricing on the most appropriate features and components.
Public vs. Private: How Shortlister Gets Paid
|Shortlister Public Site
|Who can Access Shortlister?||Versions of the Shortlister app are available for employers and benefits consultants to access detailed information on service providers and issue RFPs.||Anyone can access the basic vendor data listed on the Shortlister public site, free of charge.|
|Do employer & consultant users pay to access Shortlister?||Yes – There is a monthly subscription fee||No – Shortlister's public site has tens of thousands of visitors per month that are researching vendors. They do not pay to access this basic vendor data.|
|Do service providers pay to be listed?||No – Service providers can enroll on the Shortlister app for free.||No – Service Providers do not pay to be listed on the Shortlister public site.|
|Can service providers pay to improve their position?||No – The Shortlister app's matching algorithm is completely neutral & unbiased. It matches employer & consultant users with service providers based on how closely the buyers requirements match the service provider's capabilities.||Yes – ONLY on Shortlister's public site. Service providers can bid to show up higher on listing pages. This is how Shortlister is compensated for the substantial effort it takes to curate this pages and vet vendor data.|
|What if a service provider doesn't pay Shortlister?||Nothing – Service providers don't pay a fee to participate on the Shortlister app and are matched based on how well their capabilities align with a buyer's demographics and needs.||Service providers will still be listed on the pages for the services they provide, they will just be listed below those that have bid to list higher on that particular product page.|
|What about the Top Vendor lists at the top of the product listing pages? Is there a fee to be listed?||Not Applicable – The Shortlister app doesn't display Top Vendor lists because the algorithm generates a custom list based on the customer's needs.||Yes - There is a nominal fee of $50 per quarter that's charged if a service provider is approved for a Top Vendor list. Shortlister evaluates vendor capabilities & market performance data to determine who should be listed. Evaluating this data takes considerable time and effort, so the nominal $50 fee covers the cost of the work it takes to curate these lists. If a vendor applies for a Top Vendor list but doesn’t meet the criteria, they are not charged a fee.|
|Who provides reviews of service providers?||Reviews on Shortlister's app are collected from employers and consultants. Service providers are also able to collect reviews from their customers, once they are validated by Shortlister. When a user is logged into the Shortlister app, they can clearly see the source of the review.||Public site reviews are an aggregation of employer, consultant and provider-collected reviews. There is no way for public site visitors to differentiate the source of the review.|
|Do service providers see information and reviews put in the site by your users?||Service providers cannot see the information put in by Shortlister's consultant and employer users.||Service providers can see information that was collected from their own clients.|