- Corporate Fitness
– Corporate Fitness Programs
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
– Corporate Challenge Program
– Corporate Walking Challenge
- Health Coaches
– Onsite Health Coaching
– Telephonic Health Coach
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Wellness Companies
GOES RIGHT HERE
Wellable – consumer technology meets employer wellness.
Wellable allows employees to use the consumer apps and devices they know and love (Fitbit, RunKeeper, Moves, FatSecret, etc.) within an employer wellness program. Through an ecosystem of consumer technologies, Wellable allows employees to track their healthy behaviors, earn rewards, compete in friendly competitions, and share their success with their social network.
Why consumer is better?
• Higher engagement – embraces employee choice and technologies have stronger brands
• Affordable – economic platform costs and all of Wellable’s apps are free to download
• Flexible – employers and employees choose the technologies best suited for their needs
• Advanced – consumer markets continue to lead innovation in health and wellness
• Customizable – wellness is a one size fits one solution; an ecosystem of consumer wellness technologies makes customized wellness experiences a reality
Wellable also offers an opt-in text messaging program for health content based upon research from the University of Kansas School of Medicine and the CDC. It is fully branded to the company so no one knows that Wellable even exists and includes weekly marketing collateral to post throughout your office. The solution can be deployed as a standalone offering.
Consumers are becoming more familiar with and adopting wellness technology solutions. According to Localytics, time spent in health and fitness apps has increased 51% over the past year, which is the second highest increase for all app categories. Rather than forcing employees to use a specific pedometer or download a proprietary app, Wellable allows employees to be consumers and choose the best technology for their needs, which is increasingly becoming an app or device they already know, love, and use. The availability, popularity, and ease-of-use drives Wellable’s leading engagement rates.
All of Wellable’s app partners are free, and employer-subsidized pedometers are not required to automatically and seamlessly track steps. Combine with a low platform cost, Wellable makes wellness programs affordable for companies of all sizes and all budgets.
HR representatives and wellness committee members have day jobs. Wellable administers every aspect of your program (communication, marketing collateral, rewards, analytics, etc.) so you can focus on your day job and leave the wellness excellence to us. This particular feature is great for small and midsize businesses that do not have a dedicated wellness resource.