- Biometric Screening
– Finger Stick Blood Test
– Home Screening Kits
– Off Site Lab Testing Programs
– Venipuncture Biometric Screening
- Corporate Fitness
– Corporate Fitness Programs
– Gym Network
– On Demand Fitness Programs
- Corporate Fitness Challenges
– Corporate Challenge Program
– Corporate Walking Challenge
- Corporate Immunization Companies
- Corporate Nutrition Programs
- Corporate Sleep Disorder Vendors
- Diabetes Programs
– Corporate Metabolic Syndrome Vendors
– Diabetes Management Programs
– Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Financial Wellness Programs
– Corporate Student Loan Programs
– Financial Coaching
– Financial Coaching Tools
– Financial Education
– Investment Advisors
- Health Coaches
– Health Coaching Software
– Telephonic Health Coach
- Health Literacy Programs
- Health Risk Assessment
- Incentive Fulfillment Companies
- Mindfulness at Work
– Corporate Resilience Program
– EAP Providers
– Stress Management in the Workplace
- Physician Forms
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Weight Management Programs
- Wellness Companies
GOES RIGHT HERE
Since 1961, Humana has built a strong foundation by providing a 360 degree view of health for members. In 1991 we began acquiring assets to expand our health and well-being capabilities, investing over billion in health and wellness solutions. The product of these investments is Go365, a wellness program with a proactive approach to well-being, currently supporting 5.5 million members.
Go365 helps members understand the details of their health and informs them of ways to improve or sustain their total well-being. Go365 is grounded in actuarial science and behavioral analytics, utilizing behavior change models to effectively measure results. We address the reasons why people find unhealthy lifestyles easier and more appealing, and we work to eliminate barriers while incorporating valuable lessons about motivation and supporting positive behavior. Our goal is to engage members of all risk levels by rewarding them for short-term activities that are in their long-term interest, ultimately creating new healthy behaviors. By working with clients, we develop integrated, organizational health and well-being models, supported by a customized engagement strategy and proven, actionable steps through a four-pillared approach: establish a baseline of health, promote sustainable behavior change, foster a culture of well-being, and plan for the future.
One of the most attractive features of Go365 is that the program is deeply rooted in verifiable data. Member activities are updated automatically using data feeds or authorized forms so members can monitor their progress at any time. Throughout the program, we also provide immediate, tangible feedback, showing members the health benchmarks they’ve reached, and providing help in selecting their next goals.
In 2016 we released findings from the Three-year Impact Study of over 8,000 Humana employees. This comprehensive study, conducted by actuaries, suggests improved health through lower healthcare costs and utilization as well as fewer unscheduled absences among associates who actively participated in the program.
Following are some key findings that emerged from the study:
• Engaged program members averaged six fewer hours of unscheduled absences compared to unengaged members, who averaged 23 hours per year.
• As compared to the baseline, engaged members’ health claims costs decreased 6 percent in Year 1 and 10 percent by Year 3. In contrast, unengaged members experienced a 17 percent increase by Year 3.
• Unengaged members had 56 percent more emergency room visits and 37 percent more hospital visits as opposed to all engaged members.