Last week, we had the pleasure of hosting Gina Watts, Director of Consultant Relations at Carrot, for our Meet A Vendor webinar series. Gina shared the latest updates regarding Carrot in 2023 and how they provide lifelong fertility care from preservation through menopause and low testosterone.
FERTILITY-RELATED ISSUES ARE BECOMING MORE COMMON — AND COSTLY
Historically, fertility challenges have been a taboo subject. That is changing. People are becoming more comfortable about sharing personal stories. Even if you aren’t discussing fertility at work, you likely know someone whose fertility issues have been personally challenging.
- 1 in 6 U.S. couples is affected by infertility — a rate higher than diabetes.
- 50% of women and 15% of men said that infertility was the most upsetting experience of their lives.
- 63% of LGBTQ+ people say they plan to start a family.
- 88% of people say they’d change jobs for fertility benefits.
Employee demand for fertility benefits is rising. Carrot is here to provide a global solution to give employers more agency to empower their employees to achieve a life-changing goal.
Carrot Fertility is one of the fastest-growing global fertility healthcare companies, serving everyone from Fortune 50 companies to sports organizations and international retailers. Their mission is fertility care for all, regardless of age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or geographic location.
Clinical excellence is at the core of everything Carrot does. Their approach, built by experts from Harvard, Yale, and the World Health Organization, has led to their industry-best single embryo transfer rate of 93%, recently validated by both Milliman, an independent global leader in actuarial services, and the Validation Institute, an independent organization that validates performance and cost savings claims made by healthcare companies.
Fast Company has also recognized Carrot as one of their Most Innovative Companies; they also recognized the Carrot Card as a World-Changing Idea.
A PLATFORM FOR ALL MEMBERS, ON EVERY JOURNEY, EVERYWHERE
Carrot exists to provide fertility care for all. They are a company of passionate professionals dedicated to transforming the fertility experience from cold and complicated to personalized and pleasant. Their global breadth, depth of clinical expertise, and inclusive approach are just a few reasons why Carrot stands alone. With Carrot, every employee receives the personalized care they deserve, while you’ll get a trusted and proven partner that delivers.
COMPLEX GLOBAL CARE, SIMPLIFIED
Carrot works with employers to deliver exceptional employee experiences during the most meaningful and memorable moments of their lives, regardless of location. That’s why they have been global from day one, serving millions of employees worldwide.
- Benefits chats in every language spoken in the 130+ countries their services are available.
- An end-to-end translation of the entire product experience in three languages.
- Responds in real-time to inbound member requests for specific providers.
- Constantly surveys the network to ensure solid geographic coverage, bringing more providers online to support member growth in geography.
VALIDATED CLINICAL IMPACT: REMOVING THE BIGGEST RISK TO THE HIGHEST COST CLAIMS
Carrot knows that births can be incredibly taxing from a cost and emotional perspective. That’s why they have focused their solution first around clinical best practices to ensure that while you are offering a tremendous benefit to your employees and their families, it’s done in the safest, most effective way possible.
In addition to access to experts in all fertility and family-forming journeys, members have access to at-home testing technology and telehealth support.
AT-HOME CARE WHERE AND WHEN YOUR PEOPLE NEED IT
According to Lyra, employees that feel supported and valued are more engaged. We couldn’t agree more. Reach out to Lyra if you are looking for a partner who delivers evidence-based mental health care that transforms lives and drives business results.
Benefits for members:
- Increased access and convenience: The ability to collect and analyze samples, track fertile days, and participate in telehealth visits to review results gives members the privacy and convenience of getting what they need from the comfort of their own homes, regardless of where they are geographically.
- Whole-body approach: Members obtain a comprehensive view of their fertility, empowering them to make more informed decisions.
- Informed decision-making: Multiple options provide data-driven solutions to help couples and individuals make smarter and more appropriate decisions on their overall fertility health sooner.
- At-home care/ownership of health: Members can complete sperm collection, finger-prick, or ovulation tracking from home instead of an in-person appointment.
Benefits for customers:
- Lower costs with first-line interventions: Members and their personal healthcare providers can use data to identify first-line interventions (e.g., improved nutrition). Avoiding interventions such as IVF, when possible, can lower costs for members and employers.
- Inclusive approach: Multiple offerings allow members across the world to make financially sound options and choose what’s right for them.
- Global reach: Available in the U.S. and globally, Carrot providesculturally and socially acceptable options which take into account the global nuances of procedures such as IVF, IUI, etc.
WHY DO CONSULTANTS PARTNER WITH CARROT?
Plan design collaboration
- DEI focus
- Quarterly reporting
- Cost savings
- HDHP/HSA compliance
- Data-backed member communication program
- OE and launch support
INTERESTED IN ONE OF THE MOST COMPLETE FERTILITY AND FAMILY-FORMING CARE SOLUTIONS?
Carrot Fertility is one of the most comprehensive platforms for lifelong fertility care and family-forming support, rooted in clinical excellence. Reach out to them to drive better outcomes and lower client costs with Carrot’s innovative platform.