As Consultants, you help make businesses better by ensuring they’re set up for success. WebMD Health Services and Limeade are committed to delivering the most comprehensive well-being solution in the market, empowering individuals to make educated health and well-being decisions.
Last week, we were thrilled to have the opportunity to host John Harrison, General Manager at WebMD Health Services. During the Meet a Vendor webinar, John provided valuable insights into WebMD Health Services’ acquisition of Limeade and the significant implications this holds for you and your clients.
WEBMD HEALTH SERVICES AND LIMEADE JOIN FORCES
What does this acquisition mean for WebMD Health Services and Limeade clients?
WebMD Health Services and Limeade have united under a single brand, WebMD Health Services. Their shared commitment is to ensure a seamless and transparent experience for both employees and clients.
Here’s what you can expect from this collaboration:
- One fully integrated organization.
- The Limeade brand will be maintained for current clients Limeade clients
- There are no immediate requirements for migration.
- Unwavering committed to unparalleled client support.
- Continued investment in thought leadership.
By coming together, they aim to deliver their clients even greater value and support.
WHY WEBMD HEALTH SERVICES AND LIMEADE ARE BETTER TOGETHER?
WebMD and Limeade are joining forces with a shared commitment to enhancing the health and well-being of employees and health plan members. Together, they aim to provide engaging, actionable health education and innovative solutions while fostering a cultural transformation. Their teams comprise highly motivated and experienced individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of those we support.
- Culture-oriented technology innovation
- Activity feed communications
- Delivery of content journeys
- Microsoft Teams Integration
- Limeade Listening
- Limeade Institute
- Clinical content technology innovation
- Telephonic and digital health coaching
- Segmentation and personalization
- Dedicated Well-Being Services
- Comprehensive partner ecosystem
- Client Council (Employer & Health Plan)
Together, the combined organization will re-energize the market delivering the most comprehensive, holistic well-being solution and services that help organizations build a culture of well-being that inspires a happier, healthier, and more engaged population.
WEBMD HEALTH SERVICES + LIMEADE IN NUMBERS
Combined, WebMD and Limeade bring over 40 years’ experience. The numbers speak for themselves:
- 3,500+ clients including large global employers, public sector, health plans, health systems.
- 65M+ people empowered in well-being across multiple dimensions.
- 8+ years average tenure of employees working at their combined organizations.
- 250+ dedicated coaches & well-being staff bringing the human element to their client’s culture.
- 25+ strategic 3rd party partners providing curated well-being solutions deeply integrated into WebMD.
- 100+ recognitions including data privacy, security, NCQA, customer service and client program awards – NBGH & C. Everett Koop.
WEBMD AREAS OF ONGOING INVESTMENT
WebMD Health Services is actively investing in four key areas for a more synergistic future:
- PERSONALIZATION: Personalized communications to improve the experience and drive essential benefits.
- HUMAN CONNECTION: Comprehensive coaching programs covering key dimensions of well-being that are critical to clients.
- CULTURAL & CLINICAL: Ensuring well-being an extension of culture that shares a focus on the “person” (productivity, presenteeism, risk reduction).
- DIGITAL NAVIGATION: Delivering a consumer-grade experience with an expanded partner ecosystem, integrations and content.
WEBMD HEALTH SERVICES SOLUTION PHILOSOPHY
WebMD delivery model encompasses a range of solutions, services, and collaborative partnerships. It is guided by three fundamental principles:
- Driven by research and data, including input from the consultant community, their client councils, and end user testing.
- A delivery model that focuses on now, next, later work prioritization efforts.
- Product-led client communications on solution innovations, roadmap, and commitments.
STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES
WebMD is diligently crafting their 2024 Solution Roadmap, and we’re eagerly anticipating their next appearance on our ‘Meet a Vendor’ webinar series. We’re excited to learn more about their upcoming product, service, and solution offerings.
In the meantime, if you’re committed to enhancing the health and well-being of your employees and health plan members through engaging, actionable health education and solutions while fostering a cultural transformation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the WebMD Health Services team today!