Shortlister hosted Virgin Pulse’s SVP of Sales, Travis Finch, and Brooke Ossenkop, Director of Product Marketing to share more about employee health and wellbeing as one of the crucial missions in modern organizations.
ABOUT VIRGIN PULSE
Virgin Pulse is a complete employee health and wellbeing solution company that delivers outcomes through sustainable, long-term behavior change engagement. It empowers workforce cultures by providing daily engagement tools, personalized micro-learning and targeted communications. Fusing high-tech, high-touch, AI and data, Virgin Pulse delivers the industry’s only Homebase for Health™ that supports clients and members across the entire health, wellbeing and benefits lifecycle. Their goal is to transform organizations’ health and wellbeing and their people – changing lives and businesses for good.
HOMEBASE FOR HEALTH PLATFORM
Homebase for Health™ is an intelligent behavior change platform that unifies and simplifies the member’s journey with a mission to:
- Engage Members
- Deliver Outcomes
- Change Lives – and businesses- for Good
VIRGIN PULSE’S NEWEST INNOVATIONS
- Wellbeing Innovations and Connectivity: New platform for improving user experience, expanded AI-driven recommendations, deeper Apple Health and Google Fit connectivity, peer recognition and support, work satisfaction, “pulse” survey, refreshed diversity, equity, and inclusion content.
- Conditions Management Depth: Solutions that address the urgency in supporting condition-specific physical and mental health. It includes evidence-based best practices, condition-specific content, gaps in care solution, claims insights & analytics and new additions to the advanced partner ecosystem to address member health and underlying factors that contribute to rising health care spending.
- Benefits Navigation: VP Navigate helps employers launch a benefits-first experience where members can explore benefits, and clients can promote high-value health and wellbeing partners to maximize the benefits investments.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
Gap Closure Solution, Claims Analytics & Insights and Coaching all focus on impacting conditions, cost and outcomes, a growing focus area for 2021.
At the beginning of 2020, Virgin Pulse launched a line of Digital Therapeutics starting with VP Transform for Prediabetes. Next, in October they continued with VP Transform for Weight Management. As announced, in April 2021 they will be launching VP Transform for High Blood Pressure.
In Winter 2020 Virgin Pulse announced VP Navigate, a new integrated benefits experience setting the stage for a 2021 expansion in digital and live benefits navigation.
NEXT-STEPS CONSULT AND LIVE COACHING RESULTS
- 85% of the employees feel more engaged and better supported when they have a live human touch with the Next-Steps Consult service.
- 45% of members with anxiety improved their GAD-7 score between the first living coaching call and calls 4-5.
As we look ahead to 2021, employee health and wellbeing remain one of the major priorities for every organization, especially in times of Covid-19. As uncertainty continues to dominate daily life, employers face new challenges with the unknowns ahead. The best part is that you do not have to deal with this alone. There is a solution like Virgin Pulse that tackles all these concerns in an effective manner.
The numbers are just another confirmation that they are succeeding in what they are doing. Over 12 million users in more than 190 countries in 3000 organizations rely on Virgin Pulse’s digital and life solutions to change their lives and businesses for good.
Log in to access the full Meet A Vendor Presentation!
Not a subscriber? Let’s get in touch!